Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head Pro Audio Helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well after 12 years of skiing with a wooly hat, i decided to bite the bullet and get myself one of these.

http://www.head.com/protection/#helmets/5/324310

The quoted weight is probably for a small or medium, because i weighed mine which is a large and it comes in at 430 grammes, but still feels very light when on.

I have to say it fits brilliantly and is very comfortable, My Bolle Nova's and Bolle Shark goggles fit with it perfectly, although i do look like a German Panzer Commander with it on.

The Audio connector fits my Sony Mp3 and the volume control fitted to the helmet ( a small rotating wheel ) works well and is well hidden from view.

The ear pieces and nape guard are suede and very comfortable and removable. The internal beanie liner is fleece lined and again fully removable if you are too hot or need to clean the lid.

The top six vents are closeable with a set of neoprene vent dams, which are supplied with the lid and just slot in place from inside the helmet, this leaves two vents at the rear of the lid, which have mesh on the inside.

The result is i got it for £47 on Amazon, who if anyone is interested have quite a few different Head Helmets at seriously cheap prices, my sister in law just got a ladies Head Cloe helmet with audio delivered for £22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The finish on the Head Pro is a soft matt black brushed feel with like a light grey camo fleck.

All in all for a first lid and at £47 i am well impressed, normal retail is £79.99
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds great. You can ski in your own world, rapidly going deaf, oblivious to everything around you. No more annoying shrieks of marmottes, eagles, small children...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stiffdrink,

Perhaps not your cup of tea, but at least i was attempting to be constructive. As a matter of interest were you bullied at school rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry, Perhaps a bit heavy. But it isn't just a question of choice. If you're plugged in you cannot hear other skiers and boarders round you so you become a greater danger to others. There is some evidence that cyclists have more accidents when plugged in but mostly they are the ones that come to grief.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy