Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

*^%$*g British Eurosport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dashed back to watch the Women's Super Combined and it's bl**dy tennis! Looks like at least 1/2 hour will be missed Evil or Very Mad . Why do I pay for this? It's only a quarter final tennis match and it's the World Bl**dy Championship skiing. What are they thinking?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
eurosport are pathetic at time keeping... only slot they seem to keep is the Saturday morning stuff. after that it's all to pot.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hope it works in the UK

http://sport.orf.at/stories/skilive/

click the play button to start streaming
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DB,
Quote:
Due to legal reasons this video is only available in Austria

but thanks anyway. Should start any minute, the tennis is finished and we have ads.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
maggi,

Don't want to spoil the result for anybody but the top runners have already completed the slalom, the result is almost certainy fixed.

Warning spoiler Results here
http://sport.orf.at/#/stories/2041631/

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 11-02-11 13:49; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
maggi, S**t - I am recording it on Sky+, looking forward to watching it tonight when I get home...........I detest tennis!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They showed it all on HD. Their scheduling is an absolute shambles though, I've missed loads of things through it.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DB, I knew the results as I was watching the live ticker thingie.

Colin B, I don't have HD Eurosport on my telly because it's not HD. Family telly in other room has HD BBC and ITV but doesn't have Eurosport. I don't really understand any of it (I am a woman and blonde) but I just told my husband that I wanted Eurosport so he upgraded something but only on one telly rolling eyes .
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
HD is usually the same as either 1 or 2 but occasionally (and unfortunately for the skiing today) it is different on all 3.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy