Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dakine Fall Line Double Ski Bag Packing Q..

Poster: A snowHead
Advice please.. Have had my Fall Line double a little while and only used it for clothes and my skis. Was looking to pack my boots in with my skis for my next trip and had a quick try but there does not seem to be anyway I can get my boots into the pockets on the front that are supposedly for boots.. Have I got a dud with small pockets or is this normal and do you all just pack your boots in the main part with your skis? Seems strange as the photos I have seen online always show ski boots in the pockets and my boots are only 26.5 so not super large..
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HenryL, are you trying to get 2 pairs of skis in? I've had 2 pairs, my boots and clothes in before without issue.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No, just trying to get my boots into the pockets with the main compartment empty I am having trouble.. Was planning on one pair of skis, boots and avi gear with some clothes as padding but if I can't get the boots in it is a real pain..
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HenryL, put the skis base down at the bottom of the bag or diagonally length ways and you won't have problems.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Getting the skis in is fine. 3 pairs go in with a bit of a squeeze. I've just been trying to get the boots into the boot pockets on the top of the bag.. They just won't seem to fit in pockets, they just don't seem deep enough for the boots..
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Weird, I can fit mine in without too much difficulty. It's a bit of a squeeze and I have to force the zip round but mine are a larger size than yours at 28.5/324mm.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
:-/ Very strange. I'm really struggling with them. I don't understand why the pockets aren't deeper?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
HenryL, ah ok. Mine are totally fine tbh.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
HernyL - Is it relatively new? I just picked up one and the boot pockets won't fit my Radiums. Maybe they've redesigned it?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It is yes, a couple of months old.. Seems like they must have done to be honest. There is no way the boots will go in without ripping the pocket liner.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
They've done something to this years bag, I can get my boots in mine from last year but my brother's got this years and his boots don't fit either. No Idea what they were thinking.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I couldnt fit my boots and skis in the fall line bag so took it back and got the double concourse bag instead.

Is a really good bag if you want to spend the extra money - can fit heaps of kit in it and the 185cm bag can easily take my 190cm skis.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
How do these bags work re weight on plane, does everything still have to be less thatn 20kg, or do they add your skis and boots allowance onto the 20kg, ie 32kg or similar? Do they go on large items belt? Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Very annoying as I bought it after reading about how much you could fit in. Although it is still a great quality
bag it just means I'll have to carry on packing my boots in my main bag.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
smclean0, Unfortunately I have already used the bag a couple of times otherwise I would do that. Only just tried putting my boots in recently as wasn't planning on taking my park skis for this coming trip.

Markymark29, On Swiss they allow you to take one hold bag (20kg) and one ire
Of ski equipment (23kg) so very easy an clear. I have used it on easyjet before. I think the bag weighed 16ish kg and my normal bag weighed about the same. Unsure how easyjets policy works but I wasn't charged any extra.
ski holidays
BA you can have your ski bag as your 1 allowed checked in bag (for economy) 23Kg max
ski holidays
Which means if you have the right carry on bag you could stick your boots in that to save weight and get away with just the one ski bag and your hand luggage..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy