Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

No snow in the alps, and not much coming, should I sell my appartment?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We all know the story with the lack of snow.

Obviously we have cancelled all our trips for the rest of the season, that goes without saying.

However I am in two minds over whether to just throw in the towel and sell up.
What do the snowHeads collective think?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There will be no buyers, as skiing is now history. Simply leave the door open when you abandon the place and perhaps a marmot will makes it's home in a cosy corner.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
red 27, Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rungsp, I'll take it off you for £1k wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rungsp, Look you could buy one or two of these as the prices of appartments is hugely reduced Toofy Grin
in Chamrousse

rungsp, Where is your appartment? All the snow reports on here (and on Facebook for Les Arcs wink ) for France say there is loads of snow, indeed in Montalbert there seems to be more than usual for the time of year! The snow bank at the forefront left in the pic below isn't usually built until the middle/end of February.

snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll give you £1001 Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That picture is a lie.......
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Don't you know its gonna snow starting next week.... just in time to mess up all the transfers at half term Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yeah - i think you should sell. I'll give you £1002.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mrs W, Laughing Laughing
rungsp, Know anyone with a one bedroom appartment in Flaine for sale?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kevin mcclean wrote:
That picture is a lie.......

Yep because Montalbert is so low never has snow etc etc snowHead
Up untill yesterday the buildings in the background still had some snow on their roofs. Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I just had two days skiing top to bottom in Kitzbuhel** area with full cover, didn't hit a rock, or a pebble, bases as good as when I started. Sure it was a bit warm (+12c at mid mountain) but not a whole lot to complain about.

** that's a little place in the very far east of France in a province called L'Austria.

rungsp, I advise a panic sell.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, who are you trying to kid? There's clearly a barrier across that piste. Piste closed, resort closed. Cool
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yes, for sure.
But selling up in the alps does not solve your problem.To get your snow fix you will clearly have to emmigrate as well.
Japan and the Rockies are looking less & less snow-sure. Alaska will probably go the same way soon.
No, I'm afraid that Antarctica's the only sensible destination.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
By 2014 the only skiable terrain within human reach will be on one of the outer planets' moons.

Where are the so-called "global warming brigade" now then eh!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy