Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

19th march. i am looking for a buddy or small group to join

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi have all ready done a trip to Mayrhofen but looking for another trip 19th ish of March.
I am male just the right side of 50 and a snowboarder am happy doing the blues and can 'get down' some reds but prefer the blues. Also very shy... if that matters .
Anyone need a buddy to share with or spare space in group . Prefer quite nights rather than shoulder to shoulder in busy bars. Looking to fly from doncaster or leeds
Sorry if i sound boring but find telling truth is best policy
Oh one other thing not a lot of cash left but will beg , borrow or steal some more brass if the right trip is offered
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Andy,

If you were happy to travel alone, please take a look at our chalet (details in the tag line) as we have single rooms at no extra supplement.

We normally offer Sunday to Sunday and for the week commencing 20th March we've already got two seperate small groups booked in, plus a place on hold for another solo skiier. Price for the week is £450 (or 27th March at £299 if you're watching the pennies!)

Because we have mixed groups and a complimentary bar, the atmosphere tends to be pretty sociable with everyone chilling out in the chalet rather than partying all night.

Please get in touch if you like the look of it - happy holiday planning!

Heather
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Andybabes I have sent you a pm.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Andy
I have just booked flaine with Action Outdoors with UCPA from 19th March. They have 'solo' weeks identified. Whilst shared rooms (2 or 4) it looks like a good deal inclusive of full time instruction, ski hire, lift pass and full board for around £700.00. If you fly to Geneva (which I am doing from Manchester) they will arange transfers. Have a look at the web site and see what you think. Having spoken to them yesterday it sounds like snowheads are fairly supportive of their products.
Can't wait!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
wantingacollie, think i have looked before at Action Outdoors. I would love to do something like this but i think its aimed at the youth market ie guys in there teens and twenties.

thanks anyway Sad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Andy
I am just the wrong side of 50 but Action Outdoors are 'flexible' with the upper age limit. It willl be my first time but plenty of posts suggest it could be just the job.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andybabes, Vouch for UCPA, wrong side of 40 here but all the posts suggest not necessarily for the young brigade. Not been with them before but on just about every ski trip I've ever been on, I've always managed to find a group to chat / drink / ski with that suits my own outlook.

wantingacollie, I've booked Les Lindars in Flaine for 5th March so let you know how it goes......and whether you need to bring your best disco clothes or earplugs...!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How about coming on the trip with www.adventurebash.com. We had 4 bookings last week from people in their 50's. 1 x woman 3 x men. The group itself ranges from 27 - 50+ and there are 9 bookings now. However, the dates might not suit you as we are going from 2nd - 9th April.

PM me if you need more info.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Damobloke1
Disco clothes already packed (not!) and ear plugs already aquired (snoring protection for the other residents!). Hope the snow keeps coming.......
Have a great trip snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
John2011, Your link goes into a website called Hot Chillie..........I panicked a bit tinking my OH would think I'd been on those dodgy websites again......!

wantingacollie, I'm travelling solo so couldn't find a room mate. Just hope the other chaps bring their PJs and aren't into too much male bonding !
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I know who has done that...but thanks for letting me know.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thanks for the pm and info i have booked a week with Inghams ..........always wanted to goto Switzerland Laughing :lo:
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy