Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zurs Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i have always rented skis through the tour operator until this jan when i booked direct with the shop in 3v and got a very good deal and they then changed me to test ski's after a good chat with the shop owner.
We are now booking a trip to zurs for a week end of feb and i am not able to find any infor through the on line rental companys for zurs. am i missing something or is this location to small for the online co's to be bothered with?

i have also tried to find a rental shop in zurs and i believe there are 4 but none of them seem to have their own web site... again i might be missing something on tis and i really dont want to book through the tour operator unless i have to.

any help on this will be appreciated.
ta
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pauljames, Pretty sure that Strolz have at least one shop in zurs. Prices might be on their website www.strolz.at
Also pretty sure it won't be cheap to rent, as it us in the arlberg area as a whole
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pauljames, Arlberg Mafia Rules....aka there's not much discounting in that region, so you might be best off with the TO deal

According to - http://www.alpinresorts.com/en/ski-rental/austria/vorarlberg/zuers then "There is no shop in this village. You can rent your ski gear in a village nearby." now that applies to shops they have a deal with, but is probably resonably indicative.. Zurs (IIRC) is quite a small place compared to Lech or St. Anton...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As others have said, Zurs is a tiny and very expensive place. Even if it has a ski hire shop, which it sounds like it doesn't, it will probably be prohibitively expensive. When we were in Lech last year the cost of ski hire was really really really expensive Madeye-Smiley . I know there are companies that you can hire from in the UK and take them out with you - even though you will have to pay ski carriage on the plane, this may still be cheaper. Might be worth looking into the relative costs.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm sure Zürs has ski hire shops. Be prepared to pay about 35 euros a day.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy