Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Thuile self catered appartments

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
Just back from La Rosiere and skiid over to La Thuile most days. We really liked La Thuile.

Has anyone got any web sites or recommendations for a self catered appt. In La Thuile. Ideally we would need it to sleep 8 adults. We are looking to go to La Thuile for our main trip next season.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Timbobaggins, pretty sure the only self-catering apartments in La Thuile are in the Planibel complex at the foot of the gondola. Large and soulless but very handy for the slopes and fine if you are used to the typical French self-catering factories.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
queen bodecia,

Thanks, looked at these and they are small and seem expensive, anyone else know of anything Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timbobaggins, La Thuile is a small village. As far as I know there are only about 10 hotels, plus the Planibel which is a hotel and self-catering apartments. Most of the half board hotels are really good value but are in the village centre rather than by the Planibel complex at the base of the gondola. You could try contacting the tourist office to see if there are any other privately owned apartments for renting or check out the prices for the half board hotels. The food was delicious in the small friendly hotel I stayed in.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try this

http://www.lathuile.it/hospitality.asp?id=63&st=1&l=3

I've been to La Thuile a couple of times for long weekends but always stayed at the Planibel Hotel for convenience. The slopes were empty, even on Sunday and the skiing was perfect for our mixed ability group.

If you stay in the village there's a regular bus to the gondola or it's a ten minute walk up the hill.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have been to la thuile 5 times,and have stayed in the Planibel Apartments and Planibel Hotel.The apts are ok but a bit basic.when we went an apt for 6 was one bedroom(with double bed) one bedroom (with bunkbeds) and a pullout sofa in the lounge.Kitchen was basic.The Plalnibel Hotel is nice.good food and rooms ok.Great skiing and a lot cheaper than France.If you are eating out at night make sure you make a reservation in the restaurants at weekends. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy