Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton - Ski Lockers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're staying in the Rundeck, are we better off just leaving our skis and boots in the hotels ski room, or should we get a locker on the mountain??

Anyone??
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dazman, Use Alber Sport in St Anton, next to Galzigbahn think its 2-3 € per day.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dazman, Just checked where your hotel is, its perfect and hardly a walk anyway so unless you are going to be leaving your skis about while apres-ing etc maybe worth just nipping back to hotel. Its 3€ for Ski storage overnight at Alber, leave ski's there and walk in boots back to hotel and take boots up to room to dry, or leave on boot heaters. Have fun.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Markymark29, Cheers for that, is the hotel well located?....how far from the Mooserwirt and KKs are we?....and any recommendations for apres anywhere else, the cheesier the better.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dazman,

If you do use storage then keep your eye on the time or you might well be wearing your ski boots all evening (which isn't out of the ordinary for St Anton but this might not go down well in the hotel).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dazman, my neighbour stayed at the Rundeck last year. Good pint of Zipfer for €3.50 Very Happy Very close to Picaddilly, where you should spend at least some of your apres. I would however be tempted to use the facilities at Alber, as it allows you to drop your skis off right at the foot of the slopes (ie after Moos, KK etc) and walk ski free to Picadilly/wherever. Not a long walk by any stretch, but probably worth a few Euros not to carry your skis. Last year I used the facilities free of charge as I was staying in the B&B attached to Alber. Good size, clean and safe. One thing to watch is that (I think) it closes at 6, which meant we missed it on a few occassions.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dazman, Hotel position is excellent for lifts and apres, and looks very smart, and expensive!! Plenty of scope for Apres, see other posts recently on this subject on here, Mooswirt, Griabli, Underground, Basecamp, Anton Bar, Sennhutte, Bobos, Bar Cuba, Fang - list is endless. Moos and KK up the hill, take a headtorch for last run down!! Enjoy it, great town, love it! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boabski, I am looking for digs in SA, do you have a linky for the B&B?

Ta'

Greg
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
northantsred, Don't have link but Haus Angelika is the name of it. Probably best location in town. €73 a night b&b from memory
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy