Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Girl needed for Meribel 5th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sharing with another girl in a singles chalet in Meribel. Luxury chalet, £720 inc Gatwick flights. Twelve in this chalet, linking up with 20 more singles in chalet nearby. Chance to ski and apres in a large, sociable group.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Bev,
This fits in perfectly with what I'm looking for! I'm 26, and a snowboarder.

What company is the chalet with, and have you got details of the flight times etc?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, the company is Alpine Action, Chalet Serpolet, the flights are Gatwick on Saturday morning but I'll have to double check the times (it's Friday and the Chardonnay's kicked in). The price includes full chalet board including wine, flights and transfers, minibus to and from the slopes. The crowd is 23 up to late 40's. My email if you want to get in touch directly is beverley.springham@btinternet.com. I've advertised this place widely as I need to get the chalet sewn up. I could sell it to guys over and over but really need a female as the other bed is already sold to one! If you want to meet some of the other skiers/boarders, we're getting together in London on 16th February, 7pm, The Albannach, Trafalgar Square. You're very welcome even if you decide this holiday isn't for you. Look forward to hearing from you.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The flight on Saturday 5th March is 6.35am from Gatwick. You should be in time for a half day skiing on Saturday afternoon.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy