Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thirtytwo Lashed boots

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any? What are they like?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lizzard, now if some one else asked such a silly question you would have made a sarcastic comment by now wink

http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/men-32-lashed-snowboard-boot-reviews
http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/TTW0068/ThirtyTwo-Lashed-Snowboard-Boot-Mens.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rayscoops, refer yourself to that silly thread about skis elsewhere. I was looking for personal experience, not a Google search, which I can arrange for myself.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lizzard, what type of riding do you do, might have a bearing on things ? The links are ... err... examples of personal experiences Little Angel
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard wrote:
Anyone got any? What are they like?

on my 3rd set of 32's
i have the TM2 boot , recently replaced under warranty on my TM1 boots at ellis brigham , tried burton boots first, used them for 3 days and had hire boots the rest of the week!! took themstraight back to EB and got the TM1 boots!!
this time i tried the boots, made sure they fit reasonably well, but did not have them heat treat fitted inshop!, i have found they fit better than ever after 2 weeks use on the slopes!!, just a thought!
don't have a burton board or boots and don't look at there stuff(not greatly interested) wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not the Lashed, but I have a pair of thirtytwo Prospect (with the Boa rather than the laces), and they are excellent. Comfy, almost unbelievably lightweight, nice medium flex (nice for me anyway, since I'm only a mediocre rider). So I would recommend the brand, if not the exact model.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just got a pair of these for this past season and I like them a lot. Like the whole interface of the inner lining and the traxtion of the boot is excellent. At first I wasn't feeling the flexibility of the boot but gave it time to break in and it was good after and they feel good and it looks nice too.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have the 32 Exus which are great
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
awesome boot but the outsoles seem to fall off.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i have had a pair from 2008. They are nice, light and comfy. BUT the liner makes your feet stink and there is no lacing system, standard very long laces. Can honestly say that once the laces are done up in knackered..
If you buy them recommend getting the liners moulded. Use very thin or no socks, its bloody hot but better as they do bed in after a few rides and loosen off and pact down a bit (hence the no socks).
I have quite narrow size 10 feet and the 32's are a bit baggy on my feet and had lots of heel lift issues. 32 do some packers for that area of the boot.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
32's are possibly the widest fitting boot on the market. Buy them if you have wide feet otherwise bin 'em!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I had a pair of forecasts in maybe 07 which were the stiffest boot in their lineup
that year. Got them in november and I destroyed them by xmas after using them with strapon crampons.
The forecasts werent my first 32s (cant remember which ones i had before the forecasts though rolling eyes ).
the shop i got the boots at did warranty them to me and i got a pair of 308s (which are discontinued) a higher end boot from 32. they have been great.
heat moldable liner (not all 32s have this)
in the end to summarize...
get a higher end 32 boot. dont heat mold it but just put your foot in there cold and ride the liner into the right shape. Cool

SMALLZOOKEEPA IS CORRECT

ive had to use shoe goo to attach my boots heals a couple time.
((not totally unique to 32 unfortunately))
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
If anyone knows.. does the shoe goo if thats what its called, does it work or last long.
Is any particular brand shoegoo better for cold temps?
I could use some on a old pair just not sure what name glue is best ?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My patch job has lasted 40-50 riding days and is still going strong.
I used the black variety since my outer soles are black.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Tirol 164, if it's glue you're after i stick wetsuits (rubber to rubber) back together with the black stuff they stick windscreens with sticks all manner of stuff together - the lock in my car (plastic to metal) door speaker grille (plastic to plastic) wire cover over boiler exhaust (metal to concrete) it stays well flexible - don't know how well it does in the cold, but i guess your windscreen hasn't fallen out lately?

worth a try if all else fails.
snow conditions
Thanks Rogg that sounds alright,good idea.
ski holidays
Lizzard, Got my Lashed during my first season-amazing! Seen me through 3 seasons. Wouldnt buy anything else!
snow report
Ive had my lashed boots for just over a year and they are awesome! i prefer the traditional lacing to the fancy pants ones but thats just me! and they arent really made for wide footed clarts, my feet arent very wide and the boots fit great, you guys most have some freakishly narrow feet!! Laughing
latest report
Hey there... I've got 32 lashed boots and really recommend them. They are a mid flex boot that is really light weight but responsive enough when needed.... I ride 'all mountain' and they are just about perfect for me and my style of riding. Buy them, they're awesome.
latest report
Hey, I've had this seasons 32 lashed boots, I decided to go with the fast track system because I'm lazy and I can tell you it was more hassle than it's worth. The whole pulley system ripped away from the boot after around 60 days of riding and I had to warranty them, I then had to go 5 weeks on my beat up old northwaves while I waited for a replacement boot. The boots do fit really well if you have wide feet like me, but they pack out an awful lot so make sure you get them a size or 2 smaller, it will hurt like hell for the first couple of days but will be worth it in the end. I would also go for the lace - up version unless you only ride a week or two a year. These boots are super light and pretty comfy as far as snowboarding boots go. I've since got a pair of Vans Andreas Wiig boots and these some much more durable, but they are a little stiffer and heavier!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy