Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

boot gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
do they actually make a difference, worth a punt or not?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if you get cold feet YES
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wasn't there a thread recently where someone had made some DIY jobs?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have skied with a few people who use them and are very happy with the result.

Megamum, yes. See http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1686216
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've just ordered some, so fingers crossed. I realised in Avoriaz a couple of weeks ago that the snow collecting around the metal clips was simply making the metal bits freezing cold and conducting the cold through into the boot (can you actually conduct cold? Well you know what I mean anyway). I can't wear warm merino socks because anything thicker than my really thin nylon ones make my feet go numb. Therefore I figured if I can stop the metal buckles getting so cold it would help. Will be trying them out in March .........
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy