Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What makes the perfect apres ski song?

Poster: A snowHead
Samerberg Sue, Laughing you must spill the beans!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rob@rar, not sure if I dare as she is one of my regular skiing buddies! Could be life-threatening Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Samerberg Sue, we need to see what this perfect apres ski is all about...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue,
Quote:
that is dire and if that is the best it gets then it is another reason for not going out in the evenings
Be careful. The soloist is a snowHead and an exceptionally entertaining one at that.

Quote:
Love the Francophile superiority that comes out in threads like this!
Really? Where, exactly?

Quote:
Perhaps some Jacques Brel or Georges Brassens launches your boat. But not exactly apres ski music
Who said it was? That's two threads in which you've cited Brassens - he's not relevant to either of them, really.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pedantica, perhaps you fail to see the humour in both the Brassens' clips and the comments!

We are not comparing like with like. Après may be a French word, but "Apres Ski" has become a very cheesy but fun Germanic niche. Unlike some nationalities, the Austrians in particular, have no problem taking the pi§§ out of themselves. Even they and Germans turn their noses up at it anywhere else except on the Piste! Anyone for the Mutantenstadl Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Samerberg Sue, funny thing, humour. My impression was that you had failed to spot the irony in FenlandSkier's post. And I have obviously entirely failed to see the humour in yours. Ah well, takes all sorts.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pedantica, Bassetts for me please, but you can have the ones that look like toilet rolls , they play havock with my dentures
Samerberg Sue, what goes on on Bens trampoline , STAYS on bens trampoline, ahem...........
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kooky,
Quote:

the ones that look like toilet rolls
mmm, my faves, thanks!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Pedantica, really??? Will you give me the jelly ones that look like nipples, they are my favourite, especially the blue ones. You can buy the red ones here on their own, but not the light blue ones Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
kooky, How about this one? The RTL Mutanten Stadl at the Mooserwirt!

http://youtube.com/v/0mAND-hwI5w&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLE6C55D7853382E37

or thinking especially of you Laughing

http://youtube.com/v/RetzIKaH8bU&feature=related
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Samerberg Sue, is that St Anton???Hope Pedantica, is packing a good pair of earplugs Shocked
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kooky, Yep - you cannot really avoid the Mooserwirt if you want to ski down to St Anton as opposed to Nasserein.

It is crazy there sometimes with the Mooserwirt belting out on one side of the Happy Valley run and the Krazy Kangaroo on the other. That is of course assuming you have survived the twin assaults on the ear drums at the Heustadel and Sennhütte further up the Happy Valley. It really can be like running an audio gauntlet at times! Laughing And the human slalom around the drunks is sometimes fun, sometimes hair-raising or just plain terrifying if you time it wrongly completely!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kooky, You've never been to St Anton, or one of my parties? My god you're missing out wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Slightly different slant

http://youtube.com/v/FxazNhc8KV8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
boabski, I am still waiting for an invitation Madeye-Smiley wink
latest report
kooky, Consider yourself invited
snow conditions
boabski, snowHead thank you!! See you next week for the big 4-oh then....I will bing a stack of CDs, my dancing ski boots and some Jägerbombs wink Have a great party !!
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/yUB6JcY1ZWI&feature=related
snow report
Quote:

....I will bing a stack of CDs, my dancing ski boots and some Jägerbombs

is there any other type of ski boot Puzzled
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy