Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tell me all about snowbizz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of going next year.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Roughneck, To Puy St Vincent? Went all through my childhood- they are fab with kids/childcare and it's a lovely resort. Guess I'm biased tough, lots of nostalgia! Most places are doorstep skiing too...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Been with them about 5 times. Everytime was great. Love Puy, love the accommodation (Mona Lisa), loved the kids ski school. It's really aimed at families with young children which is what we were. My two boys went from age 3 + 6 now 10 + 13 and now confident skiers. We didn't go back last year (nor will this year) as we went late late easter and we can only go half term this year and they were fully booked. We also thought we'd show the boys other resorts as they were starting to think skiing was only Puy SV. Also, for us, the departure airport is a long way away and long drive back on a Sunday night.

We will go back again and I can highly recommend the resort and the company.

Transfer from Turin is great, one bus, kids movie, about two hours. Apartments are probably the best value for money I've stayed in for self catering. All the runs end down at the main area which means there's a huge "safe" feeling about the resort. We were always pretty confident that our two would be able to find their way back to there if they ever got lost (which they never did - but as parents we worried they might!).

Any questions PM me!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Roughneck, johnnyh,

+1

Weve been 7 times IIRC and i would wholeheartedly reccomend the company and the resort.

My kids have been all over the place skiing as well, as some years we managed two trips but they still love the famailiarity of PSV, a geat little resort.

Will be there in 10 days time snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Roughneck, we've been with them too and hope to go back. We only haven't been back yet as we mostly holiday with a big group and take a chalet.

You can't go wrong with Snowbizz if you are skiing with small kids. I agree with hedley and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Every aspect of their service is spot on. Pre-booking enquiries are handled well taking into account individual needs and circumstances, lots of advice is offered. Booking process and prices are excellent, regional flight supplements are fairly priced unlike other TOs, ski carriage is included unlike other TOs. Transfers are great, one coach per flight, no waiting around, they show a film on the coach which is a nice touch for the kids.

Staff are fantastic, many return season after season, that says a lot about the company. The childcare and evening Kiddie Club is superb, the kids love the 'Pink Ladies'. Michel the owner is present every morning on the snowfront/at the ski school. He personally oversees the whole operation and is a lovely man, if you have any concerns at all Michel is very hands on and will see they are resolved immediately. I cannot speak highly enough of him and Wendy his wife who runs the UK end of the business.

The ski school is great, it runs exclusively for Snowbizz in the mornings. Private lessons and adults 9-11, tinies in Toton Club 10-11 and kids 11-1, and kids are supervised between 9 or 10 til 1pm. Groups are small, the instructors are a young dynamic bunch. Lifties are excellent and very helpful with young kids.

The resort is very good indeed, johnnyh is correct, you would feel confident that you couldn't lose your kids as all runs funnel down to one place. In fact I recall our then 4 year old giving us an accurate account of where he had been on his lesson. OK it's a small resort but it's big enough. It has a great snow record and sunshine record! The lift pass is good value and is valid for a day in quite a few of the neighbouring resorts.

It is very french and very friendly. Apres is very quiet and low key, handful of bars and restaurants. Prices are realistic.

Accomm is basic, but very clean, well maintained and well equipped. It is light, bright and spacious. It is truly ski in and out.

I am running out of stuff to say.... Book it, you won't regret it snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wow! I talked to Wendy about going this year and found her to be very nice. I told my wife to call here. I think were going now!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Roughneck, If you want to get the kids off to a flyer and spark their love of the mountains you wont regret it.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Went 2x with Esprit and then 2x with Snowbizz. I love the place and would gladly go back but our friends want somewhere close to GVA and it is a bit of a treck for us. We used to get a 2 bed appartment in the Mona Lisa which was comfortable enough. We have 3 kids and used to shove the 3rd on an air bed in the kids room so we could keep the lounge for lounging. Cheap, good snow, cheap pass, cheap restaurants. It is very convenient and great for meeting up if you get split up. You can be at the top, 1000m above the village and back to meet the end of kid's ski school in 10 minutes.

Wouldn't say the apartments are such great value though. For the price of a 2 bed for us and a 1 bed for our friends we can get a super luxurious duplex 4 bed apartment in Morillon 1100 and that is where we have been now the last 3 years.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy