Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Outrage at killing of huskies used at Vancouver Winter Olympics

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Royal Canadian Mounted Police and animal welfare authorities in British Columbia have announced they are investigating the shooting of as many as 100 huskies in the weeks after the Olympics ended. During the Winter Olympics last year, tourists could book dog sled rides pulled by teams of “energetic and lovable Alaskan racing huskies.” It appears that many of these dogs were then killed when business dropped after the games finished. This has come to light after a Vancouver radio station, CKNW, obtained a copy of a confidential decision by a workplace compensation board granting compensation for post-traumatic stress disorder to an employee who killed the dogs....Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/02/world/americas/02dogs.html?_r=1
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whistler, and olympic authorities should be ashamed. Boycot Whistler, clealry the only interest is their pockets. Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dreadful if true.... Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
more discussion here
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello all..hope you all are fine..i am new to this forum.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mathewpollard, Anything to say?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've had a link from a friend in Italy on this subject, published in La Reppublica..... too long to translate but it's obviously spreading around the world. The world seems to have gone mad!!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
This is the saddest thing I've read this year, the people who did this should be ashamed. Frankly, I couldn't give a flying f**k that the guy who shot the poor animals ended up with PTSD, I hope he has nightmares for the rest of his life.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
TheDelaney wrote:
This is the saddest thing I've read this year, the people who did this should be ashamed. Frankly, I couldn't give a flying f**k that the guy who shot the poor animals ended up with PTSD, I hope he has nightmares for the rest of his life.
Hello, I'm new here and just read this article and post. We lost our amazing 13.5 year old sweet dog this last December (she too loved the snow) and it pains me to read this type of thing. I agree with TheDelaney--what a horrible situation and I have no sympathy for anyone who would do something like that to a dog (and apparently do it incompetently).

On a happier note, this site has tons of great info and I am glad to have found it. All the best to all the snowhounds (human and canine) out there!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi there. . If I could make a wish come true it would be the worst thing possible to happen to all those involved. . Human beings will abuse because they can. . And get away with it. . Damn them to hell. .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy