Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine short stay accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, four of us off to Flaine Thursday to Sunday at the end of March, 3 nights accommodation and 3.5 days skiing. Having trouble locating anywhere mid-priced (even budget) that might take us and would rather stay in resort than in Samoens, Les Carroz etc. Anyone got any tips, advice or recommendations?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
michaelhall58, try Residence de la Foret in Flaine Foret. I think they will do short stays out of main school hols. It's P&V or also easy to book via Erna Low. Self catering, good size apartments in good location.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
michaelhall58, your best bet might be to find somewhere that does Sunday changeovers then take the week.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
michaelhall58

We had a couple of days at Flaine and ended up staying down the valley in Cluses, which was (as I recall) only about 15 or 20 mins drive to Les Carroz. Accommodation there was very reasonably priced.

Could be a possibility if you are stuck.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just sorted something at Chalet-Hotel La Cascade on pretty good half-board basis. Thanks for the help folks. wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy