Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BOA announce GB team for European Youth Olympics

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Details can be found here:

http://www.olympics.org.uk/news.aspx?GT=Invariant&NE=4607&AT=&GA=&SP=

Bar two skaters the team is all skiers or boarders. Be interesting to see how our biathletes do, as i don't think we've been represented in biathlon at previous EYOs.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good Luck to all the team! Do they not do Curling at the EYO event? I'm surprised not to see curling represented! Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gillian, Gillian , so am I since the Girls Team won gold in 2009.

Here is a list of the medal won over the last 14 years. Curling has 4 out of the 7 won.

Gold (2)
Boy’s curling team – Monthey, Switzerland 2005
Girl’s curling team – Slask-Beskidy, Poland 2009
Silver (2)
Chemmy Alcott –alpine – Poprad-Tatry, Slovakia 1999
Boy’s curling team – Slask-Beskidy, Poland 2009
Bronze (3)
Jo Williams – short track – Sundsval, Sweden 1997
Chemmy Alcott – alpine – Poprad-Tatry, Slovakia 1999
Girl’s curling team – Monthey, Switzerland 2005
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They did in the past, but it looks like its not in this years competition. Just the following Winter Olympic Disciplines: Five sports/eight disciplines: alpine, biathlon, cross country, figure skating, ice hockey, nordic combined, ski jumping, snowboarding.

Also missing is speed skating (short track and normal) -Team GB has won seven medals at previous EYOWFs.

Gold (2)
Boy’s curling team – Monthey, Switzerland 2005
Girl’s curling team – Slask-Beskidy, Poland 2009
Silver (2)
Chemmy Alcott –alpine – Poprad-Tatry, Slovakia 1999
Boy’s curling team – Slask-Beskidy, Poland 2009
Bronze (3)
Jo Williams – short track – Sundsval, Sweden 1997
Chemmy Alcott – alpine – Poprad-Tatry, Slovakia 1999
Girl’s curling team – Monthey, Switzerland 2005
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy