Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Person qualified to BASI level 2 or ASL for week paid skiing needed.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

not sure if this is the right section for this topic but hopefully someone can help. I am going skiing with the school I teach at during February half term and we have had a guide drop out. If anybody out there is qualified as stated above and fancy a week paid skiing then please get in touch. We will be leaving friday 18th Feb near Great Yarmouth down to Dover, so you could either meet us at either point or alternatively pay for your own flight if you want to avoid the coach. We will be back saturday 26th February. Travel expenses will be paid to Great Yarmouth or Dover. We will be skiing in Flachau and Zauchensee in Austria and you will have lift pass, ski hire, accommodation, breakfast and evening meal paid for. You will be paid £150 for the week.
The school group is a good bunch of kids and they have all had lessons so none are complete beginners. Anybody interested please PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
carts1980, Hi Ryan, drop BASI an email too, they can advertise it on their site Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers I will try that as well
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Trying on BASI facebook page as well but still no joy. Surely someone with the qualifications must be interested??
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
carts1980, as suggested above try contacting basi@basi.org.uk

Is this just to lead a group rather than teach?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
more just to lead, the group would all of had some lessons and ski'd previously. It is a county council requirement for insurance etc that the person is qualified either ASL or BASI
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy