Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for buddi or to join a group 26th or later

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to ski 26th Feb or later don't mind where NOT Bulgaria or Slovenia...friend was going to go with me but she has decided she can't afford it. I hav only skied 3 times before, so not that great but willing. I hav always holiday'd with younger boarders, so hav always spent the day sking in a class or on my own, I am happy to join any size group and muck in, I can do the fun thing or enjoy quiter evening's. I will holiday with male or female. I live in Nottingham, willing to fly from variety of airports.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hiya

We've got a place for 26 Feb or 5 March. There are intermediate skiers both weeks so you should have someone to ski with.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1692428#1692428

We're all going down on the coach from London (leaves 16:00 on Friday, and you get there for a day of skiing on Sat, and on the way back leaves in the evening on Sat so you can have 8 days on the piste). It's cheap as chips (£139 return, no further transfers required as it goes right into Meribel) so travelling down to London then catching the coach would prob be similar to flying.

Good group - it's going to be a great trip.

Let me know what you think: simondunsby@gmail.com

Thanks

Si
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hache4, Welcolme to snowHead s
We are 2 retired gentlemen who ski mileage but like a good lunch. My buddy is staying in a posh hotel at Couchevel 1650 5th Mar &with his wife who probably won't ski. I am in a club hotel, we expect to be joined by younger guy who wants to restart skiing after few years gap. You are welcome to join us. Don't be afraid to on your own, I find it best to say in a larger chalet where you are have company at meal times and usually make new friends, find people to ski with or you can use the guiding services.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We've got one space left in a chalet of singles, must be a female as sharing with another female. Chalet is mixed and linking up with a larger group of singles staying nearby. Cost is £720 inc Gatwick flights, transfers, full chalet board, wine etc. If you're interested reply to my email beverley.springham@btinternet.com
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If anyone is keen join me, my mate owns an adventure company just for solo travellers and there is a skiing trip going ahaed in April. Either drop me a line or go to www.adventurebash.com
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy