Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any decent upcoming vids?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So having been on what may be my only trip of the season I am looking for something to feed the addiction from the armchair.

I think last years big film was Thats It Thats All?

Any ideas if theres a decent vid coming out soon? How often are they released?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
have you watched the jeremy jones epic "deeper"? that's one you'll be putting on repeat for a while. try to get a free copy as it was given away with issue 117 (november 2010) of onboard. some shops are still selling the dvd for £25?! but it is definitely worth a watch.

if you're into backcountry stuff, i also liked the documentary "my own two feet" which i got off itunes.

not so much my suggestions of actual movie titles, but where to get hold of free movies:

- there are usually dvds given away free with the monthly magazines (yeah, ok you have to pay ~£5 for the mag, but you get a free movie; and i'm not guaranteeing that they'll be good either Laughing);

- a lot of stuff is now released online, as it gets to the viewer much quicker/the audience wants free, instant gratification

- if you're on facebook, check out the whitelines, onboard, and blue tomato pages - they're constantly listing new clips and info on future movies;

- if you're into podcasts, check out snowfix.tv. they're also on itunes and facebook.

hth and happy viewing!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thats a +1 from me for the Whitelines link on Facebook (Whitelines Mag) they normally post 2 or 3 movie teasers a week, will give you a good idea of whats coming up.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's a few that'd be worth watching - some i've watched recently are:

It's always snowing somewhere
The storming
The Arena
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy