Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scarpa's Cougar Safaris

Poster: A snowHead
A ski in, ski out, in, out, in, out, in, out service.

Scarpa's Cougar Safaris are proud to present a special FOGOF offer for the coming season.

F*** ONCE, GET ONE FREE!!!

We cannot make any guarantees that your experience will match that of our brochure.
All stated sizes are approximations.
Our toyboys may differ from those illustrated.
Special discounts for the over 70s.
A single wee-er supplement will apply to the chronically incontinent.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And there's me thinking it's your trip report. Oh, wait a minute, maybe it is. Did you actually mean
Quote:

F*** ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!
?
wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hurtle, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nobody told me that all you old biddies could actually ski like demons Shocked My legs are still recovering.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scarpa, at least we remember our boots wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Scarpa, they ski all the time, what did you expect?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kooky, I will forever hold my head in shame for that one Embarassed
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarpa, how far had you gone before you realised? Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hurtle, When my toenails started hurting Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Scarpa, Puzzled
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hurtle, I will now start referring to your good self as Cougar 3 NehNeh
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hurtle, When I arrived at the slope and my bare feet had issues with the binding Laughing Boots in hotel.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hurtle, Oh... and clear your smutty mind... I use that smiley to take the P... you actually beat me to smut last time I used it hehehe
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Scarpa, Laughing Laughing
Muppet! What I meant was; had you driven, or walked, an awful long way to get to the slope.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Scarpa wrote:
Hurtle, I will now start referring to your good self as Cougar 3 NehNeh
If you think that entitles you to refer to me as an 'old biddy' - see above - dream on.
NehNeh to you too.
snow report
Hurtle, It was only 15 mins to the slope... but I wasn't driving. I felt very, very embarrassed.
latest report
Scarpa, quite right too. This is not how any self-respecting toy boy would behave.
ski holidays
Hurtle Sometimes the only thing a toy boy can do is to keep his head above 'ahem' water wink
snow report
kooky, You started this... please rescue me Shocked
ski holidays
Oh... shall I mention the incident in Wagrain car park when Sue was bending over in front of me and asked loudly "Is it in?" Embarassed
latest report
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Scarpa wrote:
Oh... shall I mention the incident in Wagrain car park when Sue was bending over in front of me and asked loudly "Is it in?" Embarassed

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Knocked your confidence did it Puzzled Madeye-Smiley
latest report
Bones, Laughing Laughing
snow report
Scarpa, you promised not to mention that particular one - your problem if I remember not mine Laughing

Finally back home after the most fantastic 9 days of skiing - my legs are dropping off Shocked Spent the morning skiing at Zauchensee again in glorious sunshine, fabulous powder and perfectly groomed pistes. Went back to your playground on the back of the Tauernkar lift Scapa - yet another blue bird day in Paradise NehNeh Still some untracked powder as well Laughing
ski holidays
Scarpa, ]
shall I mention the incident in Wagrain car park when Sue was bending over in front of me and asked loudly "Is it in?"
[/quote]
I do have a photo of some very similar action at the night race with Sue and Scarpa........you both have 24 hours or I am posting it Twisted Evil

Samerberg Sue, I am going for the 100km 20,000 vertical meters tomorrow Skullie I leave you all my ski stuff should I perish, and Scarpa, you will have to fight Nade for my shoes wink
snow report
Flippin eck...can´t believe I missed this one

Quote:

I will forever hold my head in shame

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The hill is kinda quiet without you Cool
ski holidays
kooky, I have trust that you will liven it up Toofy Grin

Had a good blast running up and down the spoil heap today... I'm seriously into getting my stamina up, chasing cougars down the mountain without stopping is bloody tough work wink

I'll have no chance against Nade... will have to have something else to remember you by... hmmm... maybe I can fight Sue for those Elans rolling eyes Laughing
latest report
Scarpa, won't have to fight me - I'm all bought out having negotiated a good deal on the Nordica HotRods (got to be some smut there too I feel rolling eyes oh arr missus! Shocked

Now busy trying to shift shekels around to pay for the South Africa trip - but don't worry, as Arnie says "I'll be back" Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kooky, Good luck tomorrow - I'm going to be nursing a nasty head cold I think I've had brewing since screaming outr heads off at Schladders last Tuesday! Sad
snow report
Samerberg Sue, Arnie is clocking on a bit these days... now he just says "Ahhh..me back!" Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy