Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to ski in alps 12 or 13 Feb for a week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to join a group (big or small) for a week leaving UK on either Sat or Sun 12/13 Feb. The week just got clear in my diary and I haven't skied this year yet. I'm not at all worried about where it is or what style of accommodation you have. Money not a problem either. I'm an intermediate skier, no style, but I like speed and I can go most places on the slopes. Can make my own way to the accommodation or join in your travel plans (I live in Cambridge). Easy going male. Kevin (kwcblade@gmail.com).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Kevin,

Please take a look at Chalet Campanules on our website - link in my tag line.

We're a catered chalet company with single rooms with no supplement, and we'd love you to join the groups in the chalet that week. Price is reduced to just £349 pp fully catered . . .

Please give us a call or send us an e-mail if you're keen?

Best wishes,
Heather
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry Heather, I'm a new member and don't know what a tagline is, I couldn't see the link but got it when I logged in properly. I'll call you.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 29-01-11 17:33; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
camkwc, welcome to SHs. snowHead The blue URL at the bottom of Heather's post. It's best not to leave your email - spam danger.

Just a thought - that's the beginning of the French school holidays and will be very busy. PLUS many of the French resorts have poor snow cover at the moment and will do until the next big dump (which isn't any time very soon - all rather uncertain at the moment, have a look at the "weather outlook" thread).

On the other hand some (not all) parts of Austria have very good snow. So I'd be thinking about heading in that direction (if money was no object and i didn't have an apartment and a season lift pass in a French ski area wink ).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy