Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bus from Bourg to Tignes

Damien
Damien
Hi, Ill be arriving in Bourg by train about 9pm Sat night. Does anyone have any info on the bus to Tignes. Does it need to be booked and how much is it?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damien, I assume you're on the TGV from Paris, Feb 12/19? I hope your TGV's on time - although I guess the bus is scheduled to connect with it so would wait. That would be half term, so probably worth booking it. Timetable and fares at http://www.mobisavoie.fr/uploads/Document/WEB_CHEMIN_16115_1291293965.pdf . Can book on-line through www.altibus.fr (which looks like it might take you back to that mobisavoie site), which seems to give you 25% off a return fare.

If not either of those dates, then I'm afraid you're out of luck.
ski holidays
 Damien
Damien
Thanks, Graham. Yes Sat 12th and by TGV. I'll book it asap.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
out of date Sad

latest report
 Damien
Damien
graham, Just checked train arrival time, 8.16pm.(if they're not on strike) Should leave enough wriggle room to get the 9pm bus. Thanks once more for the link.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Damien, you need to book as it can be very busy that weekend. The bus station is right by the train arrival so very easy.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bare in mind I once got the bus up from Bourg St.Maurice to Val d'Isere on a saturday afternoon which is run by the same company I would imagine. It left about 20 mins early thankfully I'd just got on the bus as I nearly went for a quick cheeky beer/hot chocolate in the bar opposite and I was stressing out I'd got on the wrong bus. If I had gone to the bar to kill the 30 mins I would have missed the bus.

Bare in mind things like this happen so have contigency plans especially that late at night in february!

I'm using the TGV in march so please don't talk about strikes.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Damien, outside the station main entrance is the bus station IIRC, but there are also taxis at the same place if the worst came to the worst.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A taxi from Bourg is about 80 euros so get the bus!
ski holidays
 Damien
Damien
Bus booked. 17 euros return. Thanks all.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy