Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

26 Feb - spaces available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a group of 3 guys at the moment all aged 26; two beginners one intermediate,

trying to add people to our group and looking to make a booking soon for a one-week trip to France

we would probs be departing from midlands or London

skiers and snowboarders welcome...
get in touch if ur interested!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello

We've currently got 3 spaces in our chalet for that week:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1692428#1692428

Only issue is that if you want to come on the coach (I reckon this is the best option personally - good seats and 8 days on the piste) then you'll need to let me know today as they are holding spaces for me until the end of the day. Drop me an email on simondunsby@gmail.com if you want any more info.

Cheers

Si
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
there are now four of us plus possible 3 others, so looks like we won't fit
we are still loooking for 2 or 3 people as we want to take a bigger group
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yasin, are you determined to go to France that week? It will be generally very busy - school holidays.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No anywhere in Europe is fine -
we are looking at catered chalets as preference and budget of £650 each
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We do want somewhere with a large ski area though!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

We do want somewhere with a large ski area though

some French ski areas are big, some small. Same goes for the other countries. France does have some mega massive ones but they'll be busy during those French holiday weeks. Come mid March, they'll be loads quieter and you'll spend more time skiing and less time queueing.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
it's vital that we leave on 26th feb so it has to be that week
any ideas whether its worth heading to austria or swiitzeland? will it be quieter there?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yasin,
What have you guy's decided in the end? Have you booked? If not are you still looking for others to join you? There are two of us looking to join a group for that week.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi all,

If you haven't booked yet please take a look at our chalet (details in my tag line).

We've got just 10 spaces left, reduced to £499 and you can either all book seperately and just meet up here, or book as a group together.

Best wishes,
Heather
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy