Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tasch to Zermatt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks,
I have been to Zermatt quite a few times as I am fortunate enough to know someone with a flat up there. However I have a new dilemna for my latest trip up.

Basically my flight land in Geneva at 10.30pm and I'm hiring a car with a few others and driving up to Tasch. The last shuttle from Tasch to Zermatt leaves at 1am which we're not going to make and I've read ig you're caught driving through Tasch to Zermatt you are charged 100CHF. Will there be a taxi company that could take us up to Zermatt at around 2am? If not anyone know of a cheap [for suisse wink ] hotel on the way up?

Or any other ideas?!

At a bit of a loss with this one & don't fancy a cold nights sleep in the Tasch terminal!!

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Forgot to mention - we land on a Tues night so can't make the most of the all-night shuttle the weekenders enjoy rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
danno_c1, What day are you going? The shuttles run hourly all night from Thursday through to Sunday nights. If you're arriving on another night, then there are indeed taxi companies in Tasch, which are licensed to take you to the outskirts of Zermatt.

Lots of taxi services from Tasch listed here :- http://www.zermatt.ch/en/page.cfm/zermatt_matterhorn/gewerbe/g_services/g_taxi_services_taesch_zermatt

Edit: I see you've answered the arrival day, so taxi looks best. Some of those listed on that page indicate 24 hour service.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
geepee - thanks for that, perfect! I notice the taxi companies offer better prices for parking than the Tasch terminal too so double result! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy