Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courchevel 5th Feb looking for room share, or any type of accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ski nut, male 44, looking for room/chalet share/bed or any type of accommodation and or package deal week starting 5th Feb. I am wanting to visit and ski with friends working in a private chalet in Courchevel and need somewhere to stay. I need to have a bed for the whole week but hoping to stay a few nights at friends if the owner of the chalet they work for is not there. Would also be up for other areas so long as not too long haul to get to Courchevel.

If anyone is up for a room share and to also come out skiing / boarding (me fast level 6/7 on a good day) with us that that would be great also. (I ski, they board)

Open to offers of any kind.

Steve.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Steve,

My buddies and I just booked a nice apartment at Courchevel 1850 for Feb 4-11. We are a group of 3 Americans but signed up for a place with 6 beds, confident we could recruit others to join our group, whether they be friends, family, or strangers from other countries - sure to be a good time.

If you are still interested in staying the extra week, please let me know.

About us:
group of 3-4 American males, so far
29-34 years old, all professionals
All expert skiers
All single looking to enjoy great skiing and great apres in the three valleys
Apartment is 2550 Euros total, divided equally among the final group number
Apartment is a four star, center of 1850 village, 50m from main lodge. ski-in/ski-out.
Apartment is not catered but kitchen has everything you need for self sustainment, grocery/butcher shop right across the street

Please let me know soon if you're interested.

-Dave
worknzguo@yahoo.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy