Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski trip 5th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

Long time lurker here, and this site has always been my first port of call for info. Now iam looking for some advice...

A friend and i (both mid 30's - 1intermediate skier and 1 intermidiate snowboader) are looking to get away on the 5th March for a week. This is the only week we can both go. Iam aware there might be issues with French half term so maybe looking to go elsewhere. Self catering would be fine but it has to be relatively cheap. I would prefer somewhere quite high resort wise if possible too. The emphasis for us will be on being on piste all day but a bit of nighlife wouldnt go amiss either. The only other problem we might have have is i need to travel from manchester and he will have to travel from london(although if needs be i could travel down to London). Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Toby
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have booked into a UCPA place in Flaine on the 5th March. You can book and check them out via the British company Action Outdoors. Prices very competitive when you consider you get full board, instruction, ski hire, lift pass etc for approx £600 all in. Just need to book transport separately. You can use their overnight coach or get you own flight then pick up their transfer to resort. Easyjet prices to Geneva reasonable - I booked return from Bristol for £100.

There is only one French zone on school holidays that week (and it's not Paris).

Suggest look up Action Outdoors on the website and see how it suits.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we've booked Val Thorens for that week, 8 of us, ranging from beginners to high intermediates. Very high up, great skiing 3 valleys and handful of decent après ski bars. we are staying at chalet Aimee........ good luck
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy