Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sean Connery on the Piste?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
PeteMan wrote:
Assassin Creed wrote:
Wow! that's good news. I've always rated Roger Moore as James Bond only second to Sean Connery as James Bond, anyway. BTW, I skied with Franz Klammer at what used to be called Beckton Alps dry ski slope in East London and Gloucester dry ski slope.

From what I can recall Sir Roger Moore (have a little repect for the great man please) was a winter resident of Crans-Montana. He took up alpine skiing after TSWLM. He's now Monaco based, don't know if he still skis.

Pete

Don't you lecture me who I should have respect for. Anyway, I felt he made a boring 007.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
god i hate sean connery, always on about scottish independance but is the msp for marbella east.
great james bond, but just wish he would stfu
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spotted "Tiger" Tim Henman lunching on the terrasse of Le Casserole in Courchevel 1650 a few years back. He finished his lunch and then strolled back out on to the piste carrying 2 glasses of Champagne! I guess he's enjoying his retirement! Cool
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
with helmets and ski gear on I can just about recognise my ski buddies!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok, it's not skiing related as such, but I sat next to Mickey Rourke (and his minder and agent) on the Paris-London Eurostar a few years back. It was a brilliant laugh, got through a few 'units' of alcohol on that journey (I had decided to splash out on a first-class ticket)!

I was quite chuffed that my first celeb experience was of the 'A' list variety!

And yes, I do have photos to prove it (although typically, i'm pulling a stupid face).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy