Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have friends coming out to visit us in France in March and have just been informed he'll need size 15 boots. I'm in the UK for a few days - when I get back, do I need to ask around the hire shops or will most places be able to accommodate someone with that size feet? Shocked

That'll rule out his borrowing any of our skis, that's for sure - none of the bindings will go that big.

He's apparently skied a few times but in his own words "just likes green and blue runs" - so he won't need anything fancy.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump. I've had a look at booking skis and boots online (skimium.com) and the site happily accepts my order for size 33 ski boots (is that right?) but I'm not convinced they'll actually have them, and it would be a bit of a disaster if they don't.

I'll try telephoning them tomorrow, but in the meantime, I'd be grateful to know whether it's usually difficult to rent boots that big - the guy hasn't been skiing for some years, but warned me that it might not be straightforward, and I'm trying to ensure there won't be any great problem.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy