Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Esprit Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000 - Couchevel 1850 anyone know..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The name of the ski hire shop they use if you hire through the TO?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's a shop within the hotel so i'm guessing it's that one Puzzled

can you not just call them and find out?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
that is the one i am led to believe. rang TO and person on the phone didn't know but would look into it. just checking the brains and knowledge here to shortcut that response is possible.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes they use the one in the hotel. I didn't take any particular note of there name.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks NickyJ, just spoken to TO and they don't have the name of the shop available (really???) I'm sure it's a ploy to ensure we book ski hire through them rather than with other provider or direct with the shop. Will keep trying but google and other searches aren't providing clarity as of yet.

thanks anyway. 18 days till we're there and watching the weather outlook thread avidly...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ansta1, can you let us know once you find out, even if it's after your hols Very Happy

I reckon you've got it spot on as far as price fixing goes.

we're not going until March and i need to get skis sorted for my folks who are on their first ever ski holiday.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We booked ours at the Intersport in 1850 (via an online search), it worked out £100 cheaper. It meant we had to get a lift on the bus down to 1850 to collect the stuff, and then a lift backup and skiing down and dropping the stuff off, but other than that was no trouble.

Several other people did that, and the staff on the bus were more than happy to point out the hire shops we had booked with, while we were on the bus on the way up to the hotel.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Update. The shop in the hotel is run by bernard orcel www.the-edge-courchevel.com , they don't have an online portal for hire and a quick trawl of the usual online sites don't list them as a shop, but I have contacted them for more info. I'll update if and when I get a response.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ansta1, you should change your name to sherlock Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
no poo-poo Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy