Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

single skier looking for holiday wk beginning 29th JAN!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, I am a 35yr old experienced skier, happiest on easy reds or messing about in the snowpark. Have booked leave for 29th but unfortunately all other plans have fallen through.

If anyone has a spare place for this week - please let me know!

Thanks
Alex
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello,

I know exactly how you feel. I spent last week madly sorting out a solo holiday, I was limited to France as I already had flights booked but I did a lot of leg work and am happy to share what I came up with. I had flights to Grenoble so settled on Tignes and a fully catered chalet, all in with transfers its £550 which is not bad for a single traveller. If you are looking for a ski buddy I am there for the week and would be pleased to have someone to ski or have a beer with.

I attach links to my earlier post with several options:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=72195
(its titled Help!)

You could try Titan Lodge in Les 2 Alps, they offered me £250 for a week BUT I must caution you that they took five days to reply to my initial e-mail.

www.titansnow.co.uk/

For cheap, cheap, cheap you could try the Chalet Chardon’s in Tignes, just Google it. It’s cheap for a reason.

I am staying at:

www.tignes-chalet.co.uk

Its full board, I know the town and it’s the Espace Killy so lots and lots of great piste. I calculate the overall cost to be:

Flights: £148 – Easyjet to Grenoble
Transfer: £75 – Bens Bus
Accommodation: £350 - Chalet Eterlou
Ski pass - £200

They have been great so far and are even going to provide me with a late supper. Give them a call as they may not be full and it’s a good price.

Hope you can sort something mate,

Rob
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

If you would be able to spend a night somewhere en-route and arrive on Sunday 30th, please take a look at our chalet (details in my tag line).

We still have availability for that week, and the price is reduced to just £399 with no supplement for a single room. We've got some other solo travellers that week too so there should be a fair few other folks to ski with.

With best wishes,
Heather
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Get a cheap flight to Turin on Sat or Sun 30th Jan take the public transfer bus FROM AIRPORT or TRAIN FROM TURIN to Bardonecchia. Stay Ski Sempre Chalet £240.00 7 nights B&B no single supplements double room with shower and ski with the owners or the other singles staying there next week. Half Board £350.00. Just do it and have a great time!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Bigrobski - thanks for your great message!
I m actually booked into the same chalet as you for next week
See you in Tignes!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Next week?

I depart on 5th at 3pm so if its next week I suspect we will miss each other. If it is indeed next week after I leave I suggest you ski with Dan the chalet rep, he is a good boarder and a sound bloke. Its a nice chalet. If you are here while I am in town then we can grab a beer or do a bit of skiing!

Whatever have a great week, its a quiet (ish) town. Recommend the bar by the lifts, Joe makes a quality Genepy hot heavy alcohol drink and is a good bloke. The Underground bar is more busy but messy and Vincents is a decent bar with free internet...where I am now!!!

Rob
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy