Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has Lindsey been taking lessons from Bode?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
From yesterday's free training in Cortina:-

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=193409924005121

Could have been very nasty!!! Shocked

LV has had a few 'near misses' in a couple of the recent speed events. Do you think that a certain Mr Miller has been teaching her a few of the recovery tricks he has in his locker? wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Scary!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sleipnir, that could have been so easily the end of her season Sleipnir.

My feeling was that she was not even giving 90% - more of a recce run to see where the problems are and she relaxed in an "easy" bit. Not often she makes that kind of mistake though! Shocked
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue wrote:

My feeling was that she was not even giving 90% - more of a recce run to see where the problems are and she relaxed in an "easy" bit. Not often she makes that kind of mistake though! Shocked

Samerberg Sue Here's what she said about the incident -
http://youtube.com/v/7GFaGP1TPLc
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sleipnir, She is a very focussed skier and has a real "need" to win, but I still don't think she really turns it on in the training runs the way she really commits on Race Day. Logical really but I think this time she can be grateful for that, along with her fantastic fitness. She is a really nice lady too, no airs and graces like some. I have a cool picture of her and another of Mancuso from Sölden.

I hope she never goes down the Miller path!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
that recovery was reminiscent of Bill Johnson in Wengen
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whatever she is doing, it seems to work for her, as Lindsey won the Super G in Cortina d Ampezzo this morning:-

http://www.fisalpine.com/

She also clawed back a few points on Maria Reisch in the overall standings. Her 4 DNFs in recent technical events has really hurt her in the race for the overall crystal globe
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy