Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kamers vrij Saalbach-Hinterglemm, 05.03.-12.03.2011

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Ik ben Klaus uit Hamburg (Duitsland) en nog op zoek naar ski-en snowboard fans die ons willen aansluiten en nog op zoek naar kamers. Brede leeftijdsgroep tussen de 25 tot 50 Onze prachtige herberg heeft een uitstekende locatie voor de lift en de piste en de stad / Apres-ski, alle kamers met douche / wc / tv. Indien u interesse hebt, schrijf dan in het Engels, gebruik ik een vertaler. e-mail k_lou_de@yahoo.de, of neem contact op www.nord-ski.de
Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowheads.
http://www.ingolfwetrust.com/golf-central/content/binary/swedish-chef.jpg
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snowfan, Why is Klaus (I presume that is you) from Hamburg writing in Dutch on an English web-site?

As far as I can work out he is advertising a group trip to Saalbach-Hinterglemm, all rooms have shower/toilet and TV and the group os made up of people from 20 to 50 years old. Other than that I'm guessing! rolling eyes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I thought it was either Swedish or double dutch.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You are right Sue. If it helps and my Afrikaans translation of Dutch is correct the rest says : Excellent location in front of lifts and pistes and apres ski, and saying you can reply in English and he will use a translator.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
in het Engels
I think it says (i hate the english) Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
definitely german Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
lizski, that's what I thought as well but was not so certain!

I think Klaus thinks that snowHeads is a Dutch site maybe? DUH!!!! rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I impressed myself with what I understood just from spending holidays in Holland and a few basic lessons.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
In South Africa we sometimes call the Dutch Kaaskoppe, which means Cheeseheads, so it would seem possible they think Snowheads are Dutch...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Heel apart deze post, maar wel grappig / This is a very strange but funny post.

Een Duitser uit Hamburg die in het Nederlands schrijft / A German from Hambrug who writes in Dutch.

Hoe dan ook: hij heeft een herberg in Saalbach, voor meer info moeten je mailen of op de website kijken / Notwithstanding the above: he owns a small hotel in Saalbach: for more information write him an e-mail or visit his website.

@Klaus: Wat voor korting biedt je aan? / What is the snowhead-discount?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
lizski, I worked with a dutch chap who said their nickname was Kaaskop (but reckoned it's pretty offensive)
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
We just call them cloggies because they clog up our autobahns and sometime Käskopf as well! Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Samerberg Sue, you do not want to know how we call the Germans Twisted Evil wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Eyeopener, yes I do because I'm not German Laughing
latest report
Samerberg Sue wrote:
We just call them cloggies because they clog up our autobahns and sometime Käskopf as well! Laughing
From Hamburg he might be Fischkop too though.
snow report
Steilhang, Laughing True - I call my sister that as she lives there! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Ja - heel vreemd. Nederlands gepost op en Engels forum.

My wife's a cloggie and I had to learn the language to speak to her parents - hmm.... maybe that's where I went wrong!

Snowfan, What's this all about? Wat heb je het over?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy