Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel 5 - 12 March space for one female in catered chalet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is from a previous thread posted by Si about the trip he's organised. I have signed up for the second week (5 - 12 March) but ideally could do with another female to share the twin room with me. I am a friendly boarder! I've also signed up for the coach so the actual dates are 4 - 13 March as you then get 7 full days on snow.

Please see Si's message below for details.

If you'd prefer the first week (26 Feb - 5 Mar) I think there is still space - answer on his thread or here and I'll pass your details on to him. Same if you fancy both weeks!

Thanks
Chrys

I've got a chalet with 9 people in it from 26 Feb - 5 Mar in Meribel. Looking for about 3 more people (perfect storm this year of babies and house purchases mean smaller group than usual). You can come for one or both weeks.

The group is mostly 30s, mostly male boarders with a range of abilities and attitudes from piste cruisers to those going mental off piste. Really friendly group looking for a good time. Two skiers on the first week, with one absolute beginner taking ski lessons.

It's 50m walk to a piste down from the Rond-Point to the Chaudanne, so a great location.

Here's the chalet:

http://www.meribel-unplugged.co.uk/chalets/meribel/Le_Chouan.htm

Around £500 for 7 nights' food and accommodation (no night off). We're all travelling down on the overnight coach from Victoria - can give details if you like and help you book. Gives 8 days on the slopes if you're going for a week.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Simon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is this fully booked now? Or are there still places available?
Susie
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SusieBlue, You may be better sending a PM to kelse, in case they don't get onto Snow Heads regularly - see 'Send/Read Messages' above right and then send a message to them using the exact user name - bonne chance Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi
is this fully booked now? Still need a female to share with Chrys?
I'd be very interested -

How much is the coach from Victoria?
Thanks
Chri
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi SusieBlue and Chri,

Really sorry I havent replied til now, am actually in France this week and internet access is proving more difficult than I'd hoped. Yes I'm still looking for someone to share the twin room with me so hope you're still checking the thread!

The coach is £139 Victoria - Meribel, more details here www.skimeribel.co.uk

It actually leaves Victoria at 4pm on Fri 4 and then leaves Meribel around 5pm on Sat 12 so there's potential for 8 days on snow.

Drop me a line at chryskelson at hotmail.com and let me know what you think or if you want more details - I'll reply as soon as I can.

Cheers
Chrys
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy