Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DPS Dreamtime

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As a DPS Fanboy suggest a look at this for anyone in the market for high quality Touring pow skis. Those 112 RP's at 1590g for a 184cm with a 15m radius look a great option for a do everything pow oriented touring ski. Expensive but $200 off during Dreamtime and the colours look a bit more appealing than the standard grey ones. Looks like they are also now DPS branding ATK bindings at an eye watering $749 a pair!

https://www.dpsskis.com/collections/special-edition
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've managed to resist temptation this year, as there is nothing that different to my exsiting quiver, but being a DPS Carbon Card holder and Old Guard member makes it difficult Very Happy

I saw the ATK rebranding, I guess getting 'DPS' engraved adds 50% to the price Shocked
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PowderAdict wrote:
I've managed to resist temptation this year, as there is nothing that different to my exsiting quiver, but being a DPS Carbon Card holder and Old Guard member makes it difficult Very Happy

I saw the ATK rebranding, I guess getting 'DPS' engraved adds 50% to the price Shocked

Hard to argue with POTUS
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSASMR7nfDd/?utm_medium=copy_link

The question is Orange or blue? Thinking Orange might be easier to spot when I pre-release and launch it off a cliff?

ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@BobinCH, whatever matches your boots obvs

Or will you buy some boots to match your skis??
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whichever colour is harder to break. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Most of mine are blue, so I would lean that way, but given your preference for ‘mono skiing’ orange might be the best choice for finding errant skis Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@BobinCH, these might match your kecks a bit better

https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/highlights/ski
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@PowderAdict, @Arno, blue skis, yellow bindings, green boots. You won’t lose me snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You should be fine on the ATK Freeraider, as the Mountain Guide I ski with has been on the previous version (manual brake in the toe piece), for 5/6 years without any issues, he says they are the best bindings he has had.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I’m trying to resist buying a pair of 112 RPs and this thread isn’t helping at all.

Isn’t 184cm a bit short for us Bob?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
horizon wrote:
I’m trying to resist buying a pair of 112 RPs and this thread isn’t helping at all.

Isn’t 184cm a bit short for us Bob?

Perfect length IMO. My Lotus 124’s are 185 and 115RPC’s are 186. Don’t think they do a longer version of this model
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Last chance tomorrow!
https://www.sport-conrad.com/produkte/dps/112-rp-pagoda-tour-dreamtime-edition.html
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@BobinCH, are you on a commission or looking for safety in numbers?
Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Arno wrote:
@BobinCH, are you on a commission or looking for safety in numbers?
Laughing

Just sharing the love snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy