Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

last minute ski deal 29th jan £199

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey to all that are interested. looking for 3 more people to make up numbers

I found a last minute ski deal to Alpe d'Huez leaving the 29th jan - 5th feb. The accommodation is on a self-catering basis at the Les Bergers Belambra Apartments, based on four sharing. Can ski virtually to the door!!
The cost is £199 pp including flights from manchester, accomodation and transfers. so you would need to pay for lift pass and ski hire if needed.

A little bit about me. i am 21 years old, I snowboard, intermediate standards i think. Im pretty outgoing, easy to get along with and enjoy a few drinks after a long day on the slopes.

I have been to Alpe d'huez before, it had some lovely runs, suitable for all abilities. It also had some good bars.

If any one is interested get in touch asap the deal apparently needs to be booked by 21st jan

Cat x
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

Is there an option to fly from a London airport? If so I would be ‘in’! Male, 35, skier, not as old as my age would make you think!!!

If so you can get me at membershipsrp@googlemail.com

Rob
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oooo yea there is, its either stansted or manchester airport
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there - I m another 35yr old male skier - similarly don t feel that old! Stanstead would work for me - I might be able to get someone else as well. Can you send me a message if you r e still looking - thanks
alex
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi,
are you male/ female?
if you're looking for another female, I'd love to be in. Would fly from London.
please let me know today via goodliff@freeuk.com
thanks
chri
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

did you get this booked. or still looking for lastminute holiday?

Steve
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy