Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard Tips and Tricks, 180's Nollie, Ollie, Tail Press, choosing a board + more

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a little something to help anyone out there wanting to learn or perfect some basic 180's / Ollie / Nollie etc

All content is aimed at a basic entry level freestyle riding. I will be adding more every couple of weeks.

Pictures in goofy and regular

Tricks now included:

Freestyle stance/technique
How to Ollie
How to Nollie
Frontside 180 - off the toe edge
Frontside 180 - off the heel edge
Backside 180 - off the toe edge
Backside 180 - off the heel edge
Nollie Backside 180
FAQ Snowboard Article
Choosing a snowboard
+more

http://www.keyaspectscoaching.com/?page_id=18
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Awesome, I might well book you for a course in MK.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
they look like great tips. I have been winding myself up before popping and then trying to fling myself round and failing miserabley.
These tips show how it shouild be done.
Great for beginers . . . or old gits like me. Very Happy

they worked for me in the office, I just need to hit Cairngorm this w/end to try them out !
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad the tip have been helpful. Smile

I have just added a couple of slow motion videos to complement the Ollie and Nollie how to's - here's the link http://bit.ly/dKIvBv

Shot out in Davos (Switzerland) - here for a month working with Synergy Snowsports so will hopefully get some more stuff up soon. The superpipe / park and conditions are gorgeous right now by the way!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
keyaspectscoach, just wanted to say thanks for this - I've been snowboarding 13 years and herky-jerkying my 180's for most of them. Tried some of your tips today and I'm now able to delude myself that I almost look stylish!

Stevo
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
"Tried some of your tips today and I'm now able to delude myself that I almost look stylish!"

Smile nice one, gave me laugh 1st thing in the morning in the office.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy