Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

URGENT! Les Arcs 22nd Jan - 20% off lift pass!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

Myself and 7 friends are going for a week to Les Arcs 1800 on Saturday and are going to book our lift passes before then. The Les Arcs website has details of a 'Pack Tribu' discount which gives 20% off for groups of 4 aged 18-28, further details are here: http://static.lesarcs.com/Tribu-Pack.html

As we are a group of 7, we will have to buy an additional 3 full price lift passes in addition to our 'Pack Tribu' of 4 lift passes. However, if I can find another person who is visiting at the same time and is also aged 18-28, then they would be able to join this group of 3, to make 4 in total, and therefore also benefit from the discount!

We are skiing 6 days, starting on and including Sunday 23rd January, and are skiing in the Les Arcs area only, rather than paying more for a Paradiski lift pass.

If you will be there at the same time, PLEASE get in touch and we can arrange buying lift passes together - you know it makes sense!

Feel free to reply below, or get in touch on 07849 117405.

Thanks!

Tim
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy