Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need big ski boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
heading off skiing this winter but have a slight problem. the fella has really big feet since he is quite tall. we are not sure if the ski hire places will do size 15 ski boots. any ideas? please help. he won't come unless we can get him the proper boots.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi johnboys wee sis, welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead ! Just wait for the jokes about big feet now Shocked rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
johnboys wee sis, welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead
We had a thread about this somewhere. If I find it I'll post a link.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Johnboy already asked, but he said it was only for size 14's Confused

The conclusion is that you should check (and possibly reserve) with the hire shops in the resort before you leave, they are not a very common size so not all shops may have some in stock
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i was john boy

had no probs with boots in serre chavalier this season
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
johnboys wee sis, I guess you'd stand the best chance by skiing in the USA since we exported Anglo-Saxon feet to them, and they eat well. The bigger the resort, the better the chance of hiring the big boots, but you might have to buy.

If you want to buy, and be sure, go through the UK importers of ski boots - try SIGB (Snowsports Industries of Great Britain) for contact details - and ask them which retailers have taken delivery of size 15s. Now is the time to order them - the retailers take delivery of boots in the autumn, but might make a special order for you, so you could try a friendly hard-working ski shop.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Welcome to snowHead snowHead johnboys wee sis and tom00_uk - 2 new posters in 5 posts - is this a 12" round black disc with a hole in the middle?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
johnboys wee sis, if you wanted to buy, call up Roy Topping in Comber (9187 3590). He may be able to help with that.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
johnboys wee sis, get his feet measured in a ski shop. I meet lots of people who say they have size ???? feet. We then measure and put them into a pair of boots that are sometimes 2 sizes smaller. When was the last time he had his feet measured anyway?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy