Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reberty

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

We've recently booked our annual ski trip, this time with Ski Olympic to Reberty in the 3 Vallees. I've read various comments about the village (good ski in/ski out location, no nightlife, La Ferme is best place to eat, etc). But does anyone have any recommendations on where to hire skis? or more importantly, where not to hire? We would be willing to go to La Croisette if necessary.

Secondly, I've heard that you can get a "beginners pass", does anyone know which lifts it includes? I was thinking about using it for a bit of an arrival day loosener.

Its still 8 weeks until we go, but I'm getting ridiculously excited. Don't know what I'll be like when its only a week to go.

Steve
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We used the ski shop round the corner from the chalet, I think it was a ski set one and had decent gear, so no need for you to travel further

There was a lift pass office there as well so again no need to go further down

Great spot for ski and and out
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You must try to grab lunch at L'Ours Blanc in Reberty (alongside the Doron Chair) sometime - see the comments of Monium's trip to the 3 Valleys/Courchevel if you don't believe me!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Honestly, you absolutely have to do L'Ours Blanc. I miss it now, because I'm hungry. Hungry enough to eat a Polar Bear.

From what the guys we were staying with had said, they'd stayed in the Reberty Olympic chalets and rated them very highly. Please rememer to post a trip report when you get back, as it is on the shortlist for our trip next year.

Don't know about no nightlife, there seemed to be a pub right on the piste, so at least there will be beer.

Beginners passes are a nice idea, but if you get there on arrival day and want to ski just use the free lifts - there's some in every resort, I think Reberty no different. Someone should be able to advise on that. You're also barely going to have time to get in, get gear out, get changed, get to lift pass office, and then get a significant amount of skiing in. Much better idea to hire a toboggan and go nuts for an hour or two Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Big Dave, Monium, L'Ours Blanc, I'll remember that. Thanks for the tip.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Monium,
Quote:

you absolutely have to do L'Ours Blanc. I miss it now, because I'm hungry

Sounds great but will we need to be Russian billionaires or need a mortgage to eat there? Puzzled

Can you give us an idea of what's on offer and an indication of prices please?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think that you will be bored within 5 mins with the free bucket lift at the bottom of Les Menuires; I may be wrong, but I think that you would then have to walk back up to Reberty; quite steep!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy