Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel/Brides Les Bains 4th - 8th Feb from Geneva Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

My friend and I are going from Glasgow to Geneva airport on 3rd February. We're plannign on spending the 3rd in Geneva then hiring a car and driving down to Brides Les Bains on the 4th, stay there for four nights then travel back up to Geneva on the 8th spend another couple of nights in Geneva and fly back to Glasgow on the 10th of February.

We have booked a four person hotel room in Brides Les Bains so have space for two people, the room is self catering. We're both female 24 and 25 years old and very sociable. We plan on going to the bars in Meribel at night.

If you're interested in coming just let me know I'll give you more details. We can meet you in Geneva if you're not going from Glasgow and you can just come to Meribel if you don't want to spend time in Geneva. Also if anyone wants to come but wants to spend more time in Meribel, let me know and we might change the booking so we spend more time skiing and as we'll be hiring a car we would be able to drive to other resorts during the day if we wanted.

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I am in Brides les bains that weekend on a coach trip but am looking for 1 or 2 people who would be interested in sharing a private tuition class (2, 3 or 4 h, one morning or afternoon, preferrably Fr PM or Sat AM). Intermediate/refresher level.
This is offered, for example, here (price per session, not person so it would be shared):
http://www.alpinemasters.co.uk/Prices/PrivateCoaching.aspx
If you are interested just drop me an email at
ab79london (at) g m a i l dot com
Am female, 29, from London.
Thanks!

Alex
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy