Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sat 22nd Jan to 29th Jan - La Plagne - 1 more person needed...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to a dropout there is a spare place up for grabs at discount price..

Please PM me for more information if you're interested

There are two us going at the moment (2 Males, 1 intermediate skier, 1 intermediate boarder)

Details:

Flights are to/from Bristol/Grenoble

Price £150

La Plagne, France

Plagne Lauze Apartments (Plagne 1800), Self Catered, studio apartment for 4 (2 bunk beds and sofa bed), with kitchenette.

http://www.neilson.co.uk/Snow-France-La-Plagne-Plagne-Lauze-Apartments-Plagne-1800--Accommodation-Information.aspx

Other items NOT included in the price!

Ski/Board carriage approx £30
Lift pass £198 (I think) for 6 days (including 1 day whole area i.e. Les Arcs)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy