Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra - Soldeu - Snow report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Surely someone is in Soldeu with an update on the conditions there.

We go on 28th Jan and after a rainy week in Morzine last week I need some good news! snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
waterskibabe, it's surprising how rarely we get reports on holidays in Andorra - it'd be interesting to hear how you get on. However, 28 Jan is quite a way away - I'm in France at the moment and following all available forecasts (including Snowheads) avidly and it's completely impossible at the moment to do anything other than guess at weather at the end of the month.

Hope it's good! snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They had some fresh snow over the last few days but nothing to increase the levels above 60cm. I keep an eye on the soldeuonline forum.

I'm heading out the same week as you and hoping for some fresh snow between now and then and hopefully while we are there....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i have just got back from pas de la casa, as the mountain is all linked i can tell you that at the top soldeu is ok, very skiable, but the lower you go the patchier and icier it gets, we couldnt do the 8km run all the way to the bottom, just to the ski school meeting point.

but like Catzer said, they had fresh snow as we were leaving which will aid the slopes alot! just needs a good dump which im sure you will get before you go, otherwise it will be green!! lol

Sorry i cant give you any real soldeu news, but something is better than nothing! Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Catzer, I'll check Soldeu online out then - thanks! Hopefully we should have a good week then! Very Happy

alexsam97, Thanks for the update, I've not been for about 7 years but I know the run you mean to the bottom. Last time I went the resorts weren't even linked!
Talking about green slopes while we were in Morzine last week half the snow was washed away in the rain. I'm panicing because I've recommended Soldeu to the rest of my group who haven't skiied before. Thanks for the update! Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
just read the update for Soldeu on scgb app on my iphone -apparently they had 10cm on 20th Jan (yesterday) upper slopes 60cm lower runs 30cm 55 out of 63 lifts open all runs and offpiste are reported as being fresh whatever that means!

Hope that cheers you up
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just received email from apartment owners it's been snowing heavily for past 24 hours
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Whey Hey!!! Laughing

Excellent news! My friends go tomorrow and we meet with them on Wednesday - can't wait!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can anyone give us an update? We're going on 21st feb and my scgb app has died on me - need some reassurance!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
badgerdot, There was a lot of snow on Friday (15cm maybe) and then it snowed again a little on Saturday afternoon. Conditions prior to the Friday snow were getting a little icy in places though nothing horrendous. Grou Roig and Pas has the best snow but Soldeu is fine in most places. I wouldn't worry too much if you're going 21st feb since there's loads of time for snow.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy