Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female chalet board room share chamonix 23rd January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any female interested in a room share at the hotel Sapinere in Chamonix on the 23rd for sub £350 bargain price. Package includes london flights. transfer and chalet board with four course meal, wine etc. This hotel will only accept families or multiple sex occupancy. Individulal needs to be ski independent minded.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I would like further information on the roomshare/flights etc. please.

What time is the flight on 23rd Jan?

For how many nights and what day and time is the return flights?

Thank you

Rgds

Lily
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Lily

Check out ID 02085446527 on igluski.com, by all means contact them your self for any information of interest. I've personally stayed there a few years ago on a number of occations and can highly recommend the place, particulary with respect to the food. The holiday is the standard weekly package, Sunday to Sunday. You will need to refer to iglu for more precise information.

If this option does not mature i will probably book with UCPA chamonix. My attitude is UCPA will throw up to six of us in a room. Two in Sapinere on the surface would appear more attractive, with a little more refinement and without the financial burden.

They may be offering a similar deal for the 30th of jan. Unless it snows their shortley this date may be more attractive before we end up in Febuary high season prices.

If you want to give me a bell please do not hesitate! contact me on 07740 814672

Regards

Paul
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy