Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Puy St Vincent how Busy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of going on the 27th of Feb or the 6th of March.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Much better go 13 March if you can, as the big French hols will have finished.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We went there a few years ago on the 9th March just after french school holidays and the resort wasn't that busy. However snow bizz had loads of under 5s in the toton class and said it was one of their busiest weeks for under 5s. If you have an under 5 I would ask whether they have more one week than the other and book the less busy week. For the over 5s it doesn't matter so much as the beginners will be out of the nursery area within a day or so.

Not having been in the french school holiday week it is hard to know how busy it would be. However I think the french ski school has its own nursery area so it would not affect the beginners area used by snow bizz. Maybe there would be a slight queue for the lift near the accommodation.

As long as you avoid the UK half term week I think you'll be fine.

Snow bizz do have a lovely set up in puy st vincent. The accommodation, creche, ski school is all in one place. Their staff are lovely and the MD is on hand if you ever have any worries. Our daughter skied for the first time with the totons on her 3rd birthday and loved it!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Roughneck, I would ring Wendy in the office - her husband, Michel, is the MD and he's based in the resort all season and he'd know how busy it gets. Puy is a small resort not linked to any other resort (apart from driving) so there's no throughfare like you'd get in the larger resorts, so you might be ok. We went last March (but later than you're intending) and it was fine, I rang Wendy and spoke with her at length about all sorts of things and she's very helpful.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
oh sorry, that assumes you're going with Snowbizz but then you may not be?!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Roughneck, I second the suggestion to ring and speak to Wendy, she will give you good advice.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We're going to Puy St Vincent with Snowbizz on 6th March - I didn't realise it was still the French School holidays that week Shocked Are they finishing a week later than usual?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Are they finishing a week later than usual?

Like the British school hols, French ones do vary from year to year - this year they finish a bit later than usual, probably 'cos of Easter being so late.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, I hope it's not too busy then! At least it isn't UK holidays aswell.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy