Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

finding snowangel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
can anyone point me in the direction of a regular user called snow angel ineed to speak to her quite urgently she is on here somewhere but im a new comer who is also pretty useless with techie stuff

thanks if you can
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
try serre chevalier snow report
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
murren?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bearman, welcome to Snowheads. You could try a personal message (bottom of the top right hand side menu) to Hells Bells who might be able to help.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bearman, is this snowangel. from Serre Chevalier?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks Hells Bells she most certainly is aka Kim do you know her or how i can get in touch
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bearman, she posted last night on the Serre Chevalier snow report thread, so she is around. have you tried to send her a PM ? . Her username is snowangel. , so don't forget the full stop . http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/privmsg.php?folder=inbox
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks again pam and hells the penny has dropped and ive sent her a personal message........hope your havin a good season cant wait to get out 4 weeks to go..your place looks wicked hells id be very interested for next season i love serre chevalier had a few great weeks there have fun and thanks again
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bearman, I've posted in the Snow Reports thread too, which should let her know you are trying to contact her.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
bearman, Am hère will try to pm you but have nô internet And m'y phone is a pain
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hey snowangel did you get the PM i am getting desparate if not here goes;
James left my boots at yours and has been trying to get them back for a year but to no avail i'll do all the leg work and sort out the cash they arnt even very good boots but im mega skint as usual and their only 2 years old oh and they reek once warmed up really appreciate just a bit your time they only need wrapping up in a bin bag and dhl-ing but im off beginning of feb so there is some urgency cheers

Thanks again Hells cos im not sure how to get to a thread... will figure it out soon
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy