Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Space in catered chalet, Meribel 26 Feb - 12 Mar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

I've got a chalet with 9 people in it from 26 Feb - 5 Mar in Meribel. Looking for about 3 more people (perfect storm this year of babies and house purchases mean smaller group than usual). You can come for one or both weeks.

The group is mostly 30s, mostly male boarders with a range of abilities and attitudes from piste cruisers to those going mental off piste. Really friendly group looking for a good time. Two skiers on the first week, with one absolute beginner taking ski lessons.

It's 50m walk to a piste down from the Rond-Point to the Chaudanne, so a great location.

Here's the chalet:

http://www.meribel-unplugged.co.uk/chalets/meribel/Le_Chouan.htm

Around £500 for 7 nights' food and accommodation (no night off). We're all travelling down on the overnight coach from Victoria - can give details if you like and help you book. Gives 8 days on the slopes if you're going for a week.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Simon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Simon,

Do you have any females going that I could share with, if so I would be interested. Got a couple of options I am looking at but trying to go skiing/boarding somewhere i haven't been before.

Thanks

Rachael
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Simon and Rachael

I'd be interested in the second week and sharing with another girl if you havent found anyone else yet. I guess with those dates and the travel options you might be flexible around the length of time people stay? I'd ideally come 5 - 12th but it might be 6 - 12th. I'm a boarder, going to Meribel at the end of this month, and was in Val Thorens at NY. That probably sounds excessive but after doing the season last winter I need all the snow time I can get!

Cheers
Chrys
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello Chrys and Rachael

In the first week there are two females but both are with guys so not really options for sharing - my girlfriend Lynsey, who is a skier and occasional boarder, and Tracy who will be learning to ski. In the second week there is just my girlfriend Lynsey. If you guys come on the same week then you can share a room. If you wanted to come on different weeks then either you can have a room to yourself and we'll have three guys in one room, or if you are cool with sharing with a guy then I can put you in a room with a bloke who will be a perfect gentleman and with whom I can guarantee there won't be any s*x-pestering. Obviously realise that sharing with a random man is not conducive to a stress-free hol, so would be up to you.

My email's simondunsby@gmail.com so drop my an email to let me know what your thoughts are, or if you want any more details.

It's going to be a great hol, and if you haven't been to Meribel Rachael then you should give it a go. This is my fourth time and it's as good as anywhere in Europe that I've seen.

Cheers

Si
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Rachael

I'm pretty keen on this and would be very happy to share with you so I hope you are still interested - it'd be a just a tiny bit more balanced with at least one more female there! I'm also going to look have a look at alternatives to the coach journey so let me know if you'd like any info. My email is chryskelson at hotmail.com

Cheers
Chrys
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy