Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone seen the latest Fall-Line?

Poster: A snowHead
...because I haven't, and apparently it's in shops and with subscribers. It's not that I don't know what it looks like, but we do like to get it before everyone else and usually do. There's a possibility there might be a small pallet with the office copies on the M42....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
received mine today. Bit of a shock really as only received January's copy last week!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
philipb, that's a bit rubbish - January should have arrived well before Christmas. Did you have post problems with other stuff?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
yes it was a bit frustrating to see if in the shops for weeks and not receive my copy. I rang the office and they said you had been having problems with post over Christmas
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nope - not yet, but missing Powder too. Did get january a few weeks back.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Not got mine yet.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Received mine today too, wouldn't expect to see them in the shops yet though, give it a few days.

stoatsbrother, I subscribe to the virtual edition of Powder and January was the last I received so I don't think Feb is out yet.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
philipb, that's true, because we didn't get any post for a couple of days but most subs arrived on time. Er, is this issue printed with the right colours? Since you've seen it, I thought I'd ask...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fallliner, colours look allright to me! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just had it. Yes, it's about right. The fancy cover finish is still a bit suspect, mind you. It should feel luvverly. It's to make it different from an ipad. We're a bit of rough.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wow, got mine just before New Year! When did you start sending them out?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I think that's the Jan issue - this is the February issue - it's got 'More bang, less buck' on the cover. In fact, it looks like....

oh b**ger - how the effity eff does one stick a picture up again?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
fallliner wrote:
oh b**ger - how the effity eff does one stick a picture up again?

LOL, one uploads it first then one links to it, and the code looks something like this:

[img]PLACE URL OF ONES UPLOADED IMAGE HERE[/img]

Razz
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Upload to where? The Fall-Line site or somewhere mysterious here?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
fallliner, you can upload anywhere you like but I guess the Fall Line site would be logical if you're uploading a piccie there anyway.

Alternatively you can set up a free account in the Snowheads Snow Media Zone and upload there which I guess will save your site a bit of bandwidth.
latest report
Got mine yesterday, colours look fine. The website doesn't seem to have caught up with the competitions in the magazine though!
snow conditions
Right, you finickety lot, here's the url so you can see if the issue you have is the one you should have...
http://www.fall-line.co.uk/magazines/fall-line-february-issue-95-on-sale-01-11
Good point about the comps - we only spotted that today. Mind you, the mag is out about five days early. It'll be months before the next one turns up. We haven't even thought of a name yet...
snow report
Oh my word. It works. You can tell I'm a bit print-fixated. Whenever links work I do a little dance...
ski holidays
fallliner, I'm getting this "You are not authorized to access this page."
snow report
Same here roga,
latest report
Got the Feb issue yesterday, not received the Jan issue yet. Gave them a call and asked to call back in a week if I still haven't had it so they can pop one in the post.
ski holidays
My bad, it was indeed the Jan issue which turned up between xmas and new year. However, Feb's arrived yesterday Smile

Now remind me, why oh why did I let the direct debit auto-renew (for a whopping 2 seasons), thereby avoiding the chance to get more freebies ? Puzzled
snow conditions
roga, davkt, OK, try it now. That dance I did was premature... I'm clearly as good at dancing as uploading...
ski holidays
fallliner richard, sorry mate, but your link above is still not working (says access denied).

i haven't tried the comps page yet. edit: it seems to be up to date, but i don't have the mag, so i don't know if it's the latest comp (was dated today though, so it probably is up to date.)
latest report
I'm going back to stone tablets. I think this now works.
Scrolling back through this thread it's like watching the first fish crawl onto land. And die in the process.

http://www.fall-line.co.uk/magazines/fall-line-february-issue-95-on-sale-01-11-0
snow conditions
^ it's alive, it's alive! Shocked wink Laughing
ski holidays
delivered this morning in edinburgh snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy