Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goggles under the helmet?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does any snowhead wear them like this?

It hadn't even occurred to me that it was possible, but it seems park rats think it's more comfortable...am I out of the loop?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
horizon, you need to catch up. it's all about wearing a beanie with goggles then perching a kayaking helmet on top of all that Cool
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
horizon, go for it! But not without a bandanna and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL tall tee. When you come in to the lodge be sure to push the goggles up on your forehead and the helmet / beanie combo further back on your head.

What on earth made you think that it could be possible?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
parlor wrote:
What on earth made you think that it could be possible?

Check it out:
http://newschoolers.com/ns/forums/readthread/thread_id/592654/

(disclaimer: link sent by a friend)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mr L did it for a bit after losing his goggle retaining strap, and said it wasn't particularly comfortable though it worked well enough.

General guideline: if the 'park rats' are doing it, you should not. Think embarrassing Dad wearing a ponytail and using slightly out of date slang. Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Newschoolers = LOL!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lizzard wrote:
General guideline: if the 'park rats' are doing it, you should not. Think embarrassing Dad wearing a ponytail and using slightly out of date slang. Laughing

THIS ^^^
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
parlor wrote:
...When you come in to the lodge be sure to push the goggles up on your forehead and the helmet / beanie combo further back on your head.
Ahhh so that explains that look I saw all over spotty teenagers in Chamonix the past two weeks.

Lizzard makes a salient point: if pimply kids are doing it then we will look somewhat less than dignified doing it. Probably.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A lot of the goggles I have seen have plastic bits - joiners, connectors, length adjusters etc. along the length of the strap that I think would be uncomfortable under a helmet.

Apologies for sensible reply Embarassed
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
anti designer label dictates goggles on first helmet on 2nd Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boredsurfin, but then what about the helmet label?

Btw, what happened to the ar*se end of your username?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Zero-G, It comes and goes Laughing Cool
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I like being able to shove goggles on the top of my helmet - not so easy if the strap is underneath.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Zero-G, he's a bit schizo...er sorry, sock-puppet-o wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
sherlock235,
Quote:

sock-puppet-

Hardly, I have others for that sort of thing Toofy Grin
snow report