Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wiped off the Poma at Hemel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Megamum wrote:
Yeah, OK..........but who carries a paper and pen with them with skiing in an indoor ski centre?

come to think of it, who carries a paper and pen with them while skiing in the mountains? But the rules still apply.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Megamum wrote:
Yeah, OK..........but who carries a paper and pen with them with skiing in an indoor ski centre?

Sounds like it would be a very good idea to carry pen and paper if skiing at Hemel Hempsteads indoor snow attraction.
From the evidence above (some from Hemel staff) not only are you at risk on the lift from slope users but if a slope user you are at risk from children and adults falling off the lift onto the slope.
Remember where theres blame theres a claim Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing, Maybe we should all do what you do and stay on the terrace. wink Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Spyderman, Best way, after all if run properly Hemel would make more profit on the food and drink than the skiing I guess wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boredsurfing, That does involve you buying a drink though. wink Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
smithski wrote:
Megamum wrote:

come to think of it, who carries a paper and pen with them while skiing in the mountains? But the rules still apply.

Isn't it dangerous to slide with a pen in your pocket? If I accidently stab myself can I sue Parker/Cross/Mont Blanc (no rubbish pens for me matey)? Perhaps HH should just put a whiteboard up on the wall with suitable marker pens attached by cord. Then diagrams could be drawn of the incident, notes taken etc. Or... how about this?... an emergency telephone that goes straight through to a lawyer (you know, like wot cab companies do). Or, HH should just pay out compensation before anyone sets foot on the snow just in case. All seems very simple to me.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Boredsurfing, Spyderman, yes, but I was on the terrace videoing my kids the other day and almost fell off onto some skis and icy slush below. I would have had them for not providing a soft landing.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
When simon380 was taken out big time in Meribel before xmas, http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=65081&start=120

aldoyle was immediately standing over the prostrate culprit.

"Do you speak english", "Yes"
"Are you insured", ", "Yes"
"Where's your ID", guys mate pipes up "He's got his passport"
aldoyle whips it off him and photographs it with his phone, "sorted"

I would never have thought of doing that but if it ever happens to me I will take the same approach!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So lets get this straight - where there's blame there's a claim eh? That means I can sue the resort or indoor snow slope if the wild snow snakes get me Madeye-Smiley Toofy Grin Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Boredsurfing wrote:
Megamum wrote:

Sounds like it would be a very good idea to carry pen and paper if skiing at Hemel Hempsteads indoor snow attraction.
From the evidence above (some from Hemel staff) not only are you at risk on the lift from slope users but if a slope user you are at risk from children and adults falling off the lift onto the slope.
Remember where theres blame theres a claim Toofy Grin
You can't be serious. I hope.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bar shaker wrote:
Chasseur wrote:
A boarder just ran straight into me catching my just below the knee with one of his boards.

I've edited it for you, as people would get worried if such accidents weren't only caused by irresponsible boarders.

Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
anarchicsaltire,
Quote:

Where's your ID", guys mate pipes up "He's got his passport"
aldoyle whips it off him and photographs it with his phone, "sorted"
That, on the other hand, is a damn good idea.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Spyderman wrote:
Boredsurfing, That does involve you buying a drink though. wink Laughing

Skullie
Happy hour in The 50's legend is 4.30 to 6.00pm this season. Vin blanc €2.00 a glass. Large beer for 3
So maybe theres a chance, see you there snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy