Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Check out the lovely ladies going down...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...hill NehNeh

Zauchensee is holding the ladies FIS Downhill and Super G (today and tomorrow).

Coverage starts live on Eursport at 11:00am GMT - a good opportunity to check out my local lump!

Great party last night (by all accounts from kooky) and another one tonight!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
how does She do it...?... Just watched Lyndey Vonn... almost missed a gate... almost skidded into the fencing... but still shaves nearly half a second off number one spot!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
flangesax, totally amazing run - as was Paerson's as well

I was forced to switch back to watching on German TV as Eurosport UK have brought that pillock Fellowes back. After having Chemmy commentating the last couple of races, Fellowes is an even more irritating t1t. Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
flangesax, outstanding skier isn't she. JC was describing that her skis are tailor made to provide a sidecut that are more in line with those used by the men DHs. No question that she has the skill and confidence to ski them.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Taken at the number ceremony yesterday.

and here she is...the great lady herself!!! Had a fantastic time up there today, those girls go from 0-121 kmh in approx 7 secs out that start house Shocked
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kooky, who was the dirty dancer this evening?... I can't remember now!... Great night (especially the lethal pyros)!

So... roll on the GS !!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Super G today! Woo-Hoo!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
flangesax,was that the smell of burning flesh!!!See ya up there!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That was a great run by lyndsey Vonn. At one point she was almost skiing on her side.
The run looks very challengeing and alot of the ladies are missing gates and/or crashing out

flangesax, Looks nice where you are
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
How well did Lara Gut do? Quite amazing and comfortably inside Vonn's time.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chasseur wrote:
How well did Lara Gut do? Quite amazing and comfortably inside Vonn's time.

Much to Mrs Vonn's chagrin it would appear from the pictures shown on Eurosport.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
daveqpr, It is!!

I decided to let mrs.flange go out today as I am so loving and caring!....

kooky, it most definitely was!... just like sthe smell of schnitzel!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chasseur wrote:
flangesax, outstanding skier isn't she. JC was describing that her skis are tailor made to provide a sidecut that are more in line with those used by the men DHs. No question that she has the skill and confidence to ski them.

I understand she gets through 50 to 100 skis per season, mostly men's models.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy